} -->

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

3-in-1 Cree LED Flashlight with Magnetized Base Review.


You can never have enough flashlights as they always come in handy when you really need them. This light is one of my favorite flashlights that I have owned. It has multiple purposes other then just being a simple hand flashlight you would use.



There are 3 lighting features that are very useful. The first is the flashlight. It has a very powerful LED. Most basic flashlights give off a yellowish or white soft light and after so many feet the light gets weaker. I’m sure you remember a time or 2 shining your flashlight into a tree and barely being able to see anything. However with the LED flashlight when you turn it on you can tell the how well the LED is with its crisp white light. At 100 or so feet the light still holds a powerful beam.

The second is the side light used with the magnet. If you keep this in your car it could be helpful if you need to change a flat tire at night. You just click the side light and attach it to the fender of your car just like I attached it to my refrigerator in this pic.


The last feature of this light is an emergency blinking of red LED lights. Perfect for roadside assistance but it's not as bright as the other two light features. Here is a short video of all three light features.


Overall I think this is a great product with its multiple uses other than just a simple flashlight.


Disclosure: I was provided this product in exchange for this review, However receipt of a free product has not swayed my opinion.