} -->

Sunday, February 22, 2015

Epica 3-Piece Ash Bucket Set Review

Recently I did a post that involved a product that I reviewed using our wood pellet stove. Here is another product that I will be reviewing using the wood pellet stove. This is the Epica 3-Piece Ash Bucket Set.

When I received this I was shocked at how bug the bucket was. My first thought was awesome this is going to extremely convenient since the bucket I use is a lot smaller then this one. Here is the bucket and tools I currently use to scoop out the ash.


As you can see from the picture below that the bucket that I was currently using is a whole heck of a lot smaller then the Epica ash bucket that I received.


My wood pellet stove doesn't look that big but when cleaning out a weeks worth of ash it fills up bucket that I was currently using. I would fill it to the rim and then would empty it into a plastic bag for the trash. From the looks and feel of this I can tell you that this will definitely replace what I am currently using. The best thing about this in my opinion is that its organized and by organized I mean by the scoop having a spot to placed after using on the bucket. This way you wont set it down and lose it. Not to mention the lid. The lid is a nice feature because when I dump ash into the bucket I can just cap it off so the dust does not fly around. The other bucket I was using I would have to dump it very slowly so I would not create a dust cloud. 


This picture was taken awhile back. I have not used the bucket yet as the whether has been very nice and there is no need to turn on the stove. 


Disclosure: I was provided this product in exchange for this review, However receipt of a free product has not swayed my opinion.