} -->

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

NiTex P-200 / NiTex P-12 Gloves Review

So I have received these gloves about a week ago and have been testing them out with a lot of different applications. I have used them from working on my truck, yard work and working in my shop. They have held up very nicely. Granted its 10-30 degrees here and my hands get cold but they are not meant to keep my hands warm like winter gloves would. My only issue was that I ordered a large and should have ordered an extra-large. They are a tad small but I am still able to use them.





Here you can see me using them sanding down a piece to a picture frame that my son and I made for a painting that he picked up for a friend. They grip the board nicely which is great because when its cold out, wood seems to be a bit more slippery than usual.


Disclosure: I was provided this product in exchange for this review, however receipt of a free product has not swayed my opinion.