} -->

Monday, January 12, 2015

Simple DIY Curtain Rod Hangers

So we just bought some new curtains for our Dining room and after putting them up we decided to get one for the Kitchen. After my wife purchased the rod she realized it would not work and we needed a simple rod.

My daughter picked one up while she was out with her grandmother shopping. It was perfect but the rod holders we had were to short so I would of had to make a spacer to extend it out. The top of the shade was wider then the brackets that came with the rod. Then I thought well heck why not just make two that were long enough to extend past the shade that we have. So I grabbed a piece of 1x4 pine and cut them out. It took me all of about 10 minutes to cut, sand and stain. Here is what they look like now holding up the rod.