} -->

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Astor Canvas Log Carrier Review

So this might be a bit different then what it was actually intended for. I do not own a fireplace but I do own a pellet stove. I thought this would be great to transport my pellets from the garage into the house and able to carry a full 40 pound bag of pellets. I will try it in the spring time when we have bonfires in the backyard but for now this is what I have to work with.










The bag is made up of a pretty strong canvas and has handles for easy carrying. If I had 2 of these I could bring in two 40 pound bags of pellets instead of one. Before using this I used buckets to transport my pellets. It took me 3 trips to fill my hopper and now it takes only one which is very convenient,

I am able to pour my pellets in the hopper with ease. The handles and the design of the bag make this very possible.



I did test this with scrap lumber that I have in my shop and I was able to carry quite a bit with it. So I am sure this would be a great tool for those who own a fireplace and store their wood outside. I know when I was younger I had a friend who had to bring in firewood for the night and would make several trips carrying the logs in his arms. He was only able to grab a few at a time.

I highly recommend this if you own a fireplace or go camping. It will make life a lot easier for you.
You can purchase it here on amazon Astor Heavyduty Canvas Log Carrier



Disclosure: I was provided this product in exchange for this review, however receipt of a free product has not swayed my opinion.