} -->

Monday, December 29, 2014

Epica Folding Step Stool Review

I received the Epica folding stool today. I actually had some light bulbs that burnt out over the past few weeks and needing to be replaced. It was perfect timing. I was able to use this instead of the huge step stool I have in my shop. It is made of plastic and weighs very little. I was a little hesitant because of the plastic but after using it I was pretty impressed at how sturdy it was and not to mention I weigh 205 pounds.




The Pictures are that of my wife reaching into a cabinet that she was not able to do so without getting on a chair.



We store our step stool in one of our cabinets so that it is out of the way and not a nuisance 



PROS

  • Compact design when it is folded up. Its small enough to place in a bottom cabinet or pantry without getting in the way.
  • It is very easy to unfold and it also has a handle that can act as a hook for hanging it if you prefer to do it that way. 
  • There are anti slip pads on the top stop you from sliding or slipping while using it.
  • Easy cleaning
  • Light weight 
  • Very durable plastic.


CONS

  • When unfolding do not use the handle to help unfold as your fingers get pinched.


Disclosure: I was provided this product in exchange for this review, however receipt of a free product has not swayed my opinion.