} -->

Monday, December 29, 2014

Coosh CBT791B Ultra-Slick Bluetooth 4.0 Speaker Review

So I must say this is a great little speaker. I was so surprised at the sound that comes out of this and I couldn't be any more pleased with this. It is very easy to use in my opinion. The rugged design is a plus too. The outer part of the speaker reminds me of a rubber track for a tractor or a track for a tank. When pairing it too my Samsung using the Bluetooth feature I had absolutely no issues what so ever. It comes with a USB charging cable and a Auxiliary cable for phones or devises that don’t have the Bluetooth capability.


One of the options that I was unaware of was that you can answer your phone with it. It only works when the devices are paired and you have NFC activated on your phone. Another great feature is you can pause/stop what you are listening to and the capability of skipping either forwards or backwards to another track.





If you are looking for a Bluetooth enabled speaker I would not pass this one up. You will really enjoy listening to your music from it.

You can purchase the item here at Amazon. Coosh CBT791B Portable Wireless Bluetooth 4.0 Extended Range Speaker with Built in Speakerphone, Rechargeable Battery (Black)



Disclosure: I was provided this product in exchange for this review, however receipt of a free product has not swayed my opinion.